The mobile user interface and the dashboard function are tools designed to assist work management in the supervision of mobile field personnel. By logging in to the interface, you can access up-to-date and retrospective daily information on the usage effectiveness of your mobile equipment.
The benefits of the user interface and the dashboard to management personnel include:
- Up-to-date information on the movement of field personnel without separate reports
- Possibility to monitor the utilisation rate of the workday – realisation of the target working hours (start and end of the workday)
- Fast verification of driving and on-site time
- Possibility to examine driving routes individually or on a daily level – route planning and reasonable use of resources
- Vehicle utilisation rate – verification and utilisation of available equipment
- Incidences of poor driving, including per driver – effect on vehicle service and fuel costs
- Possibility to examine the use of vehicles outside the permitted operating hours (if applicable) – on-call duty/private driving?
The mobile interface will be available to all customers at the beginning of September 2016. Dashboard is available for 30 days from the first signing. After this, the user must contact the service provider to continue the license.